Our Cell Groups gather on a weekly basis on either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings at 19h00.
We believe that there are 5 elements in these gatherings that are important:
- Ice-breaker: this is to help people to relax and take their minds of the day and issues that may cause their minds to wander.
- Worship: we glorify the Only God in the Name of Jesus Christ through the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Word: we discuss the Word that was ministered to us the previous Sunday.
- Prayer: we pray for specific requests and people that we want to invite to our cellgroup and win for the Kingdom.
- Vision-sharing: our vision is always to grow by means of adding new members and winning souls. We trust God for a date that we can multiply our cell group, a cell leader and an assistant for the new cell.
We believe (and indeed have witnessed) that this is a very effective way to draw people into the Kingdom and have them equipped properly for the calling of God to be fulfilled in their own lives.